Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cap'n Crunch

Today a box of cereal caught my eye. Not because I was hungry or in need of a sweet fix (although this used to be my favorite cereal long long time ago), but because of its packaging.

This is what I remember when I was a kid:






















This is what my kids remember (the illustration gives me the creeps for whatever reason):






















And this is the new "retro" look that caught my eye today in Walmart:















How about you? Notice any logos that are getting facelifts this summer? Leave a comment and share how you've been busy observing these past few months…

1 comment:

  1. Heyyyyyyyyy... I remember the first box of cereal however I don't remember the second box though. They should have made the second box a little bit brighter seeing as how it's kids cereal to catch there attention. I'm just saying. Also I see that Mountain Dew is coming out with a new design for there can/bottle again in the form of a contest. I haven't seen the new design though. If I do I'll send it to you provided you don't see it before I have a chance to do so. P.S. now that is color on the retro image... Good Times.

    ReplyDelete